There are many recipes that use ground beef. Some of the best recipes include the Ground Beef Chili Recipe and the Ground Beef Potato Pie. These recipes are easy to follow as long as you have all the necessary ingredients.
The chili beef recipe can be cooked in thirty minutes by having the complete ingredients namely; three pounds of ground beef, one large onion, one green pepper, two chops of celery, two cans of beans, one can of tomato paste, one pot of fresh salsa, diced tomatoes, one can of broth (beef type ), two cups of water, a quarter of a cup of chili powder, two tablespoons of Worcestershire, one tablespoon of ground basil, two teaspoons of cumin, two teaspoons of steak sauce, one spoon teaspoon of garlic powder, a teaspoon of salt, a teaspoon of ground pepper, chopped onions and cheese.
1. The first step is to cook the beef along with the onion, green pepper and celery in a large saucepan until it turns brown and the celery is tender. Then drain the oils. Then add the beans and all the other ingredients but do not add the cheddar and other onions yet.
2. The second step is to bring all the ingredients to a boil, then simmer without the lid of the pot for thirty minutes. Then make sure the chili is already thick. Serve in bowls, garnishing with onions and cheese.
The second of the best ground beef recipes is the Ground Beef Potato Pie. This recipe became the third winner of a Florida cooking competition. The ingredients for this recipe include one and a half pounds of ground beef, two cups of breadcrumbs, three cups of chopped onions, two large eggs, one teaspoon of salt, one teaspoon of pepper, two tablespoons of oil, four cups of grated potatoes, half a pound of cheese and a tomato for garnish.
1. The first step is to preheat your oven to three hundred and seventy-five degrees Fahrenheit. Then mix the beef with the breadcrumbs, onions, salt, eggs and pepper.
2. The second step is to put the mixed beef in a heavy saucepan.
3. The third step is to bake it in the oven for fifteen minutes. Then brown the potatoes and onions for eight minutes, turning them constantly so that they do not stick together. Add the result to the baked beef and add the cheese.
4. The last step is to cook it again for twenty-five minutes until it turns brown.