Don’t have a lot of time to cook for dinner? Get your hectic day a little less stressful by following these quick and easy cooking recipes without breaking the bank.
Pasta with shrimps, spinach and leeks
Pasta with shrimp, spinach and leeks is a recipe rich in vegetables and protein. It will make your meal light and rich in nutrients in just 20 minutes. Make sure to wash everything before cooking. Here’s how to prepare it.
Ingredients: short pasta, unsalted butter, leeks, salt, black pepper, shrimp, lemon, cream, spinach.
- First, cook the pasta. Always follow the package directions. Once cooked, drain the water.
- Heat the unsalted butter on a skillet over medium heat. Add the leeks, salt and pepper. Stir them from time to time.
- Now add the shrimp and lemon. Cook it until the shrimp are opaque.
- Add the cream and salt to the pasta in the pot and cook them together. Also add the shrimp mixture and the spinach. Stir to combine.
Ingredients: teriyaki sauce, tofu, garlic cloves, peanut oil, sautéed vegetables.
- Cut the tofu into pieces.
- Toss teriyaki and garlic together.
- Marinate the teriyaki and garlic for about 12 hours and place them in the refrigerator.
- Add the peanut oil. Keep the fire in a medium.
- Cook the tofu. Turn it over until cooked for a few minutes. Remove the tofu if it is already cooked and set aside.
- This time add the vegetables and sauté until they are tender.
- Place the tofu and marinade in the pot. Cook them for about 2 more minutes. Stir and serve.
Ingredients: ground beef, ramen noodles, water, vegetables.
- First cook the beef in a pan. Make sure there is no rose on it.
- Add the noodles, its seasoning and water.
- Boil them until the noodles are tender. Usually within a few minutes they will reach the required tenderness.
- Add the vegetables and cook until the vegetables are tender.
Pork and noodles
Ingredients: pork loin, low sodium beef broth, egg noodles, pepper, salt.
- Get the salt and pepper and sprinkle them on all sides of the pork.
- Spray the pan with cooking oil. Place the pork and cook on low to high heat.
- To the point of boiling water, bring the can of broth and add the noodles. Cook them according to the directions on the package.
- Remove the pork loin from the pan while the noodles are cooked through.
- Add the pork to the pot of noodles when cooked. Reheat and add more salt and pepper, to your liking.
- To serve.
Penne pasta with chicken and broccoli
Ingredients: penne pasta, sauce, grated cheese, broccoli, boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
- Start by greasing the pan.
- Combine the pasta, broccoli, chicken, sauce and cheese in a bowl and toss them all together. Then put them in a baking dish.
- Sprinkle the rest of the cheese on top.
- Bake for about 10 minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
A bad day at work shouldn’t stop you from eating a delicious meal. These quick and easy recipes can be made in minutes with just a few ingredients. Give them a try and you will be surprised how easy and delicious they are.